Window Regulator Repair, Electric Window Repairs, Evoque Motors Blackburn
Housed within the car doors, the window regulator is responsible for the up and down action of the windows in cars fitted with electric windows. Controlled via a switch usually located on the car door interior, window regulators can sometimes develop faults resulting in the window getting stuck halfway down or even not working at all. It is possible to repair a malfunctioning window regulator.
- Here at Evoque Motors we repair window regulators from prices as low as £24.99
- We offer 6 months warranty on all repairs
- We cover a huge range of cars and in most cases we can have the car ready on the same day
- We also offer a free courtesy car if available
- So if your window fails to go up or down be sure to call us for a free quote